Use this service to apply to register to vote or to:
- update your name, address or other details on the electoral register
- change your voting preferences, for example to vote in person or by post
- change whether you’re on the open register
It usually takes about 5 minutes.
This service is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).
You may need the following, if you have them:
- your National Insurance number
- your passport if you’re a British citizen living abroad
You need to be on the electoral register to vote in elections and referendums
If you are eligible find out how here:-